Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tuesday Morning Sketches #209

Good Morning TMS Friends.  I am so glad that you're here.  I made a mistake yesterday when I announced that we'd have a new sketch - I forgot that we have one more previously published sketch to play with.  I've been so busy drawing sketches that I got confused.

But I was right about a new sponsor!  Your Next Stamp is here and I am sooo excited!  Have you seen this store?  Wow!  Great stamps, great dies and the owner is such a sweetheart!  At least, that's what I hear.  I've not had the pleasure or opportunity to meet her yet.



So let's see what we're playing with....




Now, prepare to be amazed....

Wendy McGaffey (YNS DT)








Are you feeling goose pimply and ready to play?  I know I am and I already made a card!  LOL  OK - go have fun and then come back to share.


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations with a lovely sketch. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun sketch and fantastic inspiration. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous sketch and wonderful DT inspiration. Thanks for the challenge! Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Finally managed to play along again, thanks to AJ!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...